5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35x12.50x22 with revel lift links leveling only. Will they fit????????

Waynebudke

Reaction score
I got my revel links in and am about to install them. Can I go to a 35x12.50x22 such as the recon Grappler without worry. Or should I stick to a smaller tire. The links are set to give me 1.75 in the front which will make my truck sit flat as it should. Air ride suspension...

Josh24

Reaction score
Came across these today as they are the only 35’s I’ve seen in a SL which was appealing. Was wondering the same thing. Planning on installing the level links as well and this might be a good option to keep on stock 22’s. Let me know if you have any luck / what you find out.

brodieg

Reaction score
1.75" for the front is cutting it a bit close to fit 35s. You're likely looking at some rubbing, even with plastic trimming. Might be able to resolve with wheels spacers, but I never recommend wheel spacers

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm leveled running 35x12.5x22 Milestar Patagonias. You will have some rubbing on lock but some strategically placed tie straps to pull back the fender liner is all you need.
or you can heat with a heat gun the iner fender and reshape it the way you need it, very easy to do, then you hold it in the new shape during the cool down and it will stay that way

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
anyone have pictures of this? i have a 19 limited with stock 20's and installing airlinks soon. i am wondering what is the biggest tire i can run with that level kit? thanks in advance!

Waynebudke

Reaction score
ok ........So new question. I have seen people talk about how the 35x12.50x22 rubs. Has anyone done the 285 x 55 x 22 which is basically and 35x11.50.22 and had any issues. Just covering all teh bases before I spend 2 grand on tire that grind my fenderwells out

chepme

Reaction score
I have some 35x12.5x22 nitto recons that I'll be testing on the stock 22" limited rims after I install the ReadyLift 1.5" lift for the front. Will post results on this thread once I get the kit installed on my '21 limited ram:

Users who are viewing this thread