5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35x12.50r22 w -44 offset on a 3.5” lift?

Choate

Reaction score
Long story short I bought used wheels and tires which I thought were 22x10 et-13 but turns out they’re 22x12 et-44. They have 35x12.50 tires. I’m wondering if I can run these on my truck w a 3.5” lift w just trimming the plastic liner?

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Long story short I bought used wheels and tires which I thought were 22x10 et-13 but turns out they’re 22x12 et-44. They have 35x12.50 tires. I’m wondering if I can run these on my truck w a 3.5” lift w just trimming the plastic liner?
Maybe. If you already have them, why not install them and find out?

Choate

Reaction score
Maybe. If you already have them, why not install them and find out?
I don’t have a Jack or Jack stands anymore and I don’t think it’ll work but I figured someone has probably tried this already but yeah I’m not against having discount tire mount them for me. I just think it’ll rub the fender. Maybe not. I already removed the little mud flap and did the tab delete / zip tie thing

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I think you’ll be trimming a hell of a lot more than plastic tbh lol

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t have a Jack or Jack stands anymore and I don’t think it’ll work but I figured someone has probably tried this already but yeah I’m not against having discount tire mount them for me. I just think it’ll rub the fender. Maybe not. I already removed the little mud flap and did the tab delete / zip tie thing
All you need to do is change one front tire and turn the steering wheel to check the interference.
You have all the tools you need under the passenger seat.

Choate

Reaction score
I’ll report back. I just thought somebody would have already tried this. The wheel seller had no clue they were 12 wide. I’m sure I could sell them if needed

Choate

Reaction score
Just to follow up, here is what I found out looking at the custom offset site. Everyone that runs the 3.5” lift and 22x12 wheels w -44 offset uses a 33x12.50 tire. I’m 95% sure I’d need a 6” lift or cut a bunch of stuff up to run the 35x12.50 so I’m not even going to try it. Plus I don’t want it sticking out that far anyways. They’re for sale on FB marketplace.

Users who are viewing this thread