5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35x12.50R20 or 295/65R20

Stephenlaplaca

Reaction score
Good evening everyone one. I am getting new wheels and tires by the end of the month and I am wondering if anyone is running the tires I listed at the top? I have a 2” level kit on my 19 Bighorn and will be buying 20x10 -25 wheels. I would like to run these big tires if I can. I have looked on here and couldn’t find an answer that’s the reason for this post.
Thanks
Stephen.

Kyles

Reaction score
Good evening everyone one. I am getting new wheels and tires by the end of the month and I am wondering if anyone is running the tires I listed at the top? I have a 2” level kit on my 19 Bighorn and will be buying 20x10 -25 wheels. I would like to run these big tires if I can. I have looked on here and couldn’t find an answer that’s the reason for this post.
Thanks
Stephen.
I have a 2 inch level also and i am running a 33 x 12.5 also. My current set up is a 20x10 -18 and have little rubbing in hard reverse. My new set up will be a 20x12 -44 and it will do the same and rub a bit in reverse.

Users who are viewing this thread