5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35x12.5 fitment

lawlavigne

Reaction score
I have the Bilstein 5100's on front and do not have the ORP. Will 35's by 12.5 on 20's fit with no rubbing? My truck is basically raised about 2" in front and riding level.

lawlavigne

Reaction score
I'm riding the factory Laramie 20's also. No plans of getting new wheels. So with the factory offset I'm worried of rubbing.

MarkB67

Reaction score
I have the Bilstein 5100's on front and do not have the ORP. Will 35's by 12.5 on 20's fit with no rubbing? My truck is basically raised about 2" in front and riding level.
When you talk about 35x12.50R20 tires you need to know that they are not all the same, for instance a Nitto Terra Grappler is 34.5 tall , where a Toyo Open Country MT is a true 35 maybe a little over 35 so that would mean an additional 1/4” of circumference pushed into the inner fender well which will be huge especially if you were to have your wheel turned in either direction and have some suspension articulation

lawlavigne

Reaction score
When you talk about 35x12.50R20 tires you need to know that they are not all the same, for instance a Nitto Terra Grappler is 34.5 tall , where a Toyo Open Country MT is a true 35 maybe a little over 35 so that would mean an additional 1/4” of circumference pushed into the inner fender well which will be huge especially if you were to have your wheel turned in either direction and have some suspension articulation
Yeah I know not all tires hold a true measurement. I'm more interested in the 12.5 honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread