5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35x11.5R20 Ridge Grapplers fit non-ORP truck with 2" Mopar lift???

lapoolboy

Reaction score
I've read until I'm blue in the face and I've found a few guys running this tire with the 2" Mopar lift, but they all seem to have also installed the ORP front springs. So, will 35x11.50R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers fit a non-ORP 4x4 truck with the 2" Mopar lift WITHOUT the swapped-in ORP front springs? They will be on the stock 20" Laramie wheels pictured here. I found one guy who bought a truck already lifted with 295/60R20 Ridge Grapplers and he said they rub at full lock. Those tires are a tad shorter but just a tad wider also than the ones I'm looking at. Maybe it was just an alignment issue? He hasn't been on the forums since asking his original question.

Thanks guys! Lift gets installed Monday morning and I need to figure out the tires.

Attachments

• 2019_dodge_ram_wheels_rims_wrj.jpg
    2019_dodge_ram_wheels_rims_wrj.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 28

puba08

Reaction score
My brother is running 35/11.5’s on stock bighorn wheels with Bils set to 2.8. No rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lapoolboy

Reaction score
My brother is running 35/11.5’s on stock bighorn wheels with Bils set to 2.8. No rubbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hmm, ok thanks. I will only have 2" though up front....that extra 0.8" is probably needed then.

EricBrums89

Reaction score
I just did a Bilstein 6112s level on my truck, and I didn’t have ORP springs. I put them in position 7 which is supposed to 2.2” of lift in the front. I’ve got 285/65R20s (34.6”x 11.2”) on stock wheels (20x8 +19mm offset). I have about a finger width of space between the inner side wall of the tire and the UCA. 295s are 11.6” wide which would put you 5mm closer to the UCA than my setup is right now. You can probably make 295s work, but it would be awfully awfully close to the UCA. You wouldn’t be able to slide your finger between the tire and UCA). I wouldn’t want to do any significant off-roading with a 295 setup without new wheels or at least some bit of spacer for clearance.

Users who are viewing this thread