5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35s with spacers

Emarkowski24

Reaction score
Hey all I’ve been doing research and getting mixed answers and wondering if anyone could help me out. Am I able to run 35x12.5 with a level and 2 inch bora spacers? Thanks

Jstnbcks’dt

Reaction score
Hey all I’ve been doing research and getting mixed answers and wondering if anyone could help me out. Am I able to run 35x12.5 with a level and 2 inch bora spacers? Thanks
It depends on a few things, a rwd quad cab doesn’t sit as high as a 4x4 model or rebel then factor in the off-road options... A level could be 2 or 2.5” depending on above. I will say, I have a rwd quad cab with 2.5 motofab level and just today put on 295/70r18’s on factory 18x8 Laramie wheels with BORA 1.5” spacers all the way around and can tell you my rub is minimal. And I’m confident after I do the mudflap tab mod I’ll have zero rubbing. But I think it would be a lot more work to clear 12.5 vs the 11.6” wide I’m running. With a 2” spacer and 12.5 wide my truck would need lots of heat gun love and trimming. Even with a 2.5” boost to the factory front height it looks low. It looked really raked before the level.

Emarkowski24

Reaction score
Awesome thanks man yea I have a 4x4 base big horn with the motofab 2inch level. The rims did have an offset on them. It’s suppose to be close to 60 tm in jersey so I’m gonna pop one off and see what I’m working with.

Users who are viewing this thread