5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35's with 2" Mopar Lift ON 20's.. is it possible without rub?

skylarfaucett

Reaction score
I am looking into putting 35" nitto grappler on 20" rims on a my ram 1500. it will be getting a 2" mopar lift.
is it possible with out rubbing?
whats a good offset for rims?

thanks!1

Ram Dude

Reaction score
I've got NRG 295/65/20's (35.12" diameter) on ReadyLift 3.5" SST lift. Experience some rubbing at nearly full lock in tight, close-quarter turns, and speed highway cloverleaf turns. I added .25" wheel spacers to no avail, so this week plan on upgrading to .5" wheel spacers to see if this helps. I have read some on this forum not having any issues with these tires/wheels on STOCK suspension, but not sure if that's because they have 4wd, ORP, ORG, etc. Mine's just 2wd. My rubbing also feels like it's on actual suspension components vice plastic fender wells, which is why I'm focusing on spacers to increase negative offset. Wheels are stock +19mm offset, so I know they have to be more negative to avoid rubbing suspension components. Think my Readylift kit recommended minimum +18mm offset with 35" tires.

myles

Reaction score
might want to add the ORP front springs along with the mopar 2", thats what I did and my 35s fit good, the only thing I has to trim were my aftermarket mudflaps.

Users who are viewing this thread