5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35s vs Car Wash

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Was only available for about three months in the 2020 Built to Serve Navy edition

Ceramic gray, which is the same color as Destroyer, was also available in 2023 on the Lunar Edition TRX and Rebel.

You live too far away, otherwise I would.

That's a screenshot of the OP's truck that I snagged from his avatar.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ceramic gray, which is the same color as Destroyer, was also available in 2023 on the Lunar Edition TRX and Rebel.
We don't count those. :p. Wonder how many Lunar edition Rebels were made. I've seen a couple of the TRXs locally, but not a Rebel.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We don't count those. :p. Wonder how many Lunar edition Rebels were made. I've seen a couple of the TRXs locally, but not a Rebel.

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone running 12.5” tires ran through a car wash? I recently had my rear window replaced as most of us on here have done, and I’d like to run it through a few times to see how that seal holds up. It also doesn’t hurt that I haven’t been able to wash the truck in nearly 2 months because of the issue.

Just curious what everyone’s experience has been.
12.5 WILL Fit, BUT if you're running spacers or wide offset/width they may not fit the car wash that has 2 rails. I ran into this with my 13.5 wide plus offset plus spacers :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Go when it's not busy and talk to the attendant about pulling up and trying the alignment.

Users who are viewing this thread