5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

35" tires on leveling kit

Nanookian

Reaction score
Definitely possible. I have a 2020 Limited on air suspension. Have leveling kit with revel links and day star spacers. I did not change the UCA, still stock. Sitting on Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x12.5x22. Stock wheels. No spacers. Did not recalibrate the comp. No issues to date

What setting were you in for that pic? Normal or OR1?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cmcconnell24

Reaction score
Preesh. Yeah, I get that. Honestly the dude wants to make sure he doesn’t flop $1200 on tires just to find out he can’t turn anymore lol. I’ve scoured through the posts here and there is some monster sized tires some guys are running.
For real though, I’d definitely be comfortable going 35/12.50 with 5100s and possibly some wheel spacers (which I plan on putting on anyway) based on what I’ve seen posted by others.

The big draw back for me is the gearing. Mine has 3.21s so it might be a dog if I go to crazy with tires, but if you got the 3.92s you’re probably not even gonna feel a difference.
I have a 2019 with leveling kit, 1.5” spacers, 35x12.5x22 tires. I get rub on the rear portion of front fenders (not trimmable area)…not sure I’ll be able to eliminate it. I did all the other trimming within the wheel well, and I’m cleared everywhere… except on the body where I just described. I had 33s and zero issues, but was adamant to go up in size. I love the look and the rub isn’t ridiculous, but it’s there. I’d guess by lifting the truck another inch or two it would help.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I’d put some 1inch wheel spacers with 35x12.5 tires. Would give piece of mind for the UCA’s and rubbing. Just me though.

Dreshajg

Reaction score
I have 37s with the 3:21 rear and the power loss is minimal , 8 speed trans goes to 5th when i get on it where it used to go to 6th but the 5.7 got great power band with the 8 spd , and i have to baby it off the light because it spins these 37s like nothing. Anyone that is worried about that if it helps , it really was not noticeable
I know I’m late to the party but could you post a side view of the truck and tires?

Users who are viewing this thread