5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33x12.50R22 on factory Air Suspension with no lift and no level

Tcj6509

Reaction score
I’ve done a ton of research regarding replacement tires for the factory 22 inch rims. After much debate I pulled the trigger on a set of Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT 33x12.50R22. I just had them installed and I’m here to tell you they fit without any clearance issues with the control arm. There is a slight rub at full lock in reverse on the inner fender liner. This was a super easy fix by pushing it back and out of the way. Here are some pictures that may help anyone else looking to up grade their tires.
Looks great

usarmycombatvet

Reaction score
Just when I thought I came to a decision, someone has to add another option.

I had it down to the Toyos, but now I need to look at the Mickey Thompson tires.
I had the Mickey Thompson Baja Boss A/T LT275/65/20 on my previous 2022 Ram Laramie. It is a great tire. Very quiet on road. Only hit on it is the weight (63lbs) plus it’s a softer rubber so more rolling resistance ie.. less fuel mileage. I now have a 2023 Ram Limited crew cab silver night edition 4x4 with air suspension with 22” wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season 285/45/22. For my new tires I’m going back to Toyo Open Country A/T3. Either 305/45/22 or 33x12.50x22. Toyo A/T3’s are lighter with slightly harder rubber and provide better mpg’s. I’m leaning towards the 33x12.50x22. Just hoping there will be no rubbing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread