5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33s on stock suspension?

mcogdill455

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I will be able to run a 33x12.50x20 on my stock wheels with a 1.5” spacer on stock suspension. Searched and searched and searched and can’t find a solid answer anywhere. It’s a 21 1500 4WD QC with standard suspension. Plan to level it soon but I have the tires for it already. Thanks!

Stephenlaplaca

Reaction score
I put a 1.5 inch level on my 19 ram.Can’t really tell. Anyways, I run 33x12.5R20’s on my truck with no issues at all. Besides the extra weight and a little road noise at 75. Good tire size for that truck. Looks great also with that size tire.

mcogdill455

Reaction score
I put a 1.5 inch level on my 19 ram.Can’t really tell. Anyways, I run 33x12.5R20’s on my truck with no issues at all. Besides the extra weight and a little road noise at 75. Good tire size for that truck. Looks great also with that size tire.

I ended up just going for it as a leveling kit is undecided at the moment. It’s close on upper control arms but no rub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online