5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

33gal fuel tank.

Shortdustoff

Reaction score
This has been discussed to death. Do a search.
It really is like a race to be the first to post this on a topic that has been discussed before. It’s a troll move, and you know it. You could have easily just not replied, or if you were cool you could have posted a link. But those new to forums get used to it, you will never get rid of the “learn how to search”guy.

I for one like the new posts to old discussions as they often come up with new ideas and engage new people to the forum.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It’s funny as my Accord will tell me to find a gas station when there is still 110 miles left in the tank. Then on the screen will pop up several gas stations and how far to each. I fill my Ram up no matter what 3xs a week without fail. Yes I am weird like that lol.

DesertRebel

Reaction score
It’s funny as my Accord will tell me to find a gas station when there is still 110 miles left in the tank. Then on the screen will pop up several gas stations and how far to each. I fill my Ram up no matter what 3xs a week without fail. Yes I am weird like that lol.
What would really be cool is - fuel gauge synched with nav to let you know how many gas stations are left on your route before empty... that's the one time the obnoxiously loud nav voice would be handy "LAST CHANCE TO FUEL UP".

Your welcome for the idea FCA :giggle:

Users who are viewing this thread