5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

305/65 fitment

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
So I’m between two setups, but I don’t know if the 18 inch setup will fit.

Option A: 305/55r20 Nitto Terra grappler g2 XL with hostile alpha in a 20x9 +0.

Option B: 305/65r18 with cooper discoverer AT3 XLT with fuel contra 18x9 either +1 or -12.

I have a 2WD 2020 stock/normal suspension. I’m going to be installing the bilsteins to level the truck. I know option A will fit, but I haven’t been able to find any real information on if option B will. I found one thread where someone fit essentially the option B but it was the air ride so not sure how much of a difference that makes...

Any help is much appreciated!

Huskymush

Reaction score
So I’m between two setups, but I don’t know if the 18 inch setup will fit.

Option A: 305/55r20 Nitto Terra grappler g2 XL with hostile alpha in a 20x9 +0.

Option B: 305/65r18 with cooper discoverer AT3 XLT with fuel contra 18x9 either +1 or -12.

I have a 2WD 2020 stock/normal suspension. I’m going to be installing the bilsteins to level the truck. I know option A will fit, but I haven’t been able to find any real information on if option B will. I found one thread where someone fit essentially the option B but it was the air ride so not sure how much of a difference that makes...

Any help is much appreciated!
I have that setup and it only rubs at full lock. I am on air but on normal setting it should be the same as stock suspension

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/