5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 hours to install mopar mudflaps? Are you kidding me?

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi 5 to the dudes who turn their own wrenches ! Especially if it's something so simple as putting a mudflap on..., the logic these days is amazing

Everybody has their own skills. I may not "turn my own wrench" (partly due to skill, partly time, partly lack of tools, partly lack of interest), but I write my own software. I'll take my job every day, no offense to you grease gurus :p

Mr.Gigglez

Reaction score
Everybody has their own skills. I may not "turn my own wrench" (partly due to skill, partly time, partly lack of tools, partly lack of interest), but I write my own software. I'll take my job every day, no offense to you grease gurus :p

None taken ! Not

None taken bud, but then again... Dont think you would get grease on ya hands from installing mudflaps

Users who are viewing this thread