5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.6L Pentastar exhaust system?

Entes001

Reaction score
Are there any companies offering an exhaust system for the V6?

Clean19

Reaction score
wahh wahh. I search about once a week and there is NOTHING available. I even emailed my favorite manufacturer, and they said its not even a discussion at this point...

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my opinion, Pentastars are great engines; but they sound awful with loud aftermarket exhaust systems. They never sound quite right and it seems more like an exhaust leak and less like Vroom, Vroom. You may be disappointed.

Clean19

Reaction score
damn. guess we need to supercharge instead then ;)

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have Flowmaster American Thunder on my Pentastar Charger, and it sounds great. The system uses the Super 44 mufflers. Maybe not direct swap, but surely a good muffler shop can fit it? I have a sound clip of it, will post when I find it.

Clean19

Reaction score
I have Flowmaster American Thunder on my Pentastar Charger, and it sounds great. The system uses the Super 44 mufflers. Maybe not direct swap, but surely a good muffler shop can fit it? I have a sound clip of it, will post when I find it.
yes. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread