5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5in lift issues?

Espop125

Reaction score
I’m wanting to lift my truck and have been searching and really would love the 6in lift but can’t really spend the cash right now. I have seen a few posts that some commented on saying that with the 3.5 ReadyLIFT watch putting it in 4 wheel drive because it doesn’t have good angle and will break things. Just want to see everyone’s thoughts on this. Chances are never take it off road beating it at all. Thanks

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The angles are ok. Any worse and I wouldn't touch it. I actually have it sitting in my garage right now ready to go on. I wouldn't do any heavy 4wheeling in it, but if you didn't have that planned it will be fine. Plenty of people are also running a 2.5" top hat spacer on offroad package trucks and Rebels. That gives them the same 3.5" of lift in the front since they already have 1" from the factory. Many of these people are taking theirs offroad no problem. As long as you don't plan on abusing it, it should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread