5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5 to 4 inch lift kit out yet?

Binaryslave

Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram limited 4wd with air suspension. I'm searching for a 3.5 to 4 inch lift kit that won't make me lose the air suspension

I know rough country makes one that's 5 inches but that may be a hair taller than I want the truck to be.

I don't have any experience lifting trucks so trying to research and avoid making mistakes. Could anyone share wisdom on this please?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram limited 4wd with air suspension. I'm searching for a 3.5 to 4 inch lift kit that won't make me lose the air suspension

I know rough country makes one that's 5 inches but that may be a hair taller than I want the truck to be.

I don't have any experience lifting trucks so trying to research and avoid making mistakes. Could anyone share wisdom on this please?
The RC 5” lift is all that’s available for the air suspension at the moment. There is a 2” Daystar spacer you can use for the front to level it out, but nothing in between the two at the moment.

Binaryslave

Reaction score
The RC 5” lift is all that’s available for the air suspension at the moment. There is a 2” Daystar spacer you can use for the front to level it out, but nothing in between the two at the moment.

Just so I understand normal is at x height. The rc will add 5 inches to that. Aero will be an inch lower and the easy entry will be 2 inches lower than that?
Im curious if I but the rc if it will be too tall

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I thought the daystar was not compatible with the airride ? I too want a little bump up front but the 5" is too tall for me. I just want enough to fit some 33" with some wiggle room. My limited does not have the ORG so I'm kinda screwed thus far....

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I thought the daystar was not compatible with the airride ? I too want a little bump up front but the 5" is too tall for me. I just want enough to fit some 33" with some wiggle room. My limited does not have the ORG so I'm kinda screwed thus far....
A few people have used the daystar on this forum to level their trucks already . I plan on doing it but I’m holding out since I’m not upgrading my wheels and tires just yet

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just so I understand normal is at x height. The rc will add 5 inches to that. Aero will be an inch lower and the easy entry will be 2 inches lower than that?
Im curious if I but the rc if it will be too tall
Correct. All modes will function as normal but each one will be 5” higher than it is currently.

Binaryslave

Reaction score
Correct. All modes will function as normal but each one will be 5” higher than it is currently.

I just wonder if that's too high and will make mpg even worse? Really wish I could drive around in offroad 2 without pulling the stupid fuse :(

Did you have to cut the frame with seawall or anything to get this to work?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just wonder if that's too high and will make mpg even worse? Really wish I could drive around in offroad 2 without pulling the stupid fuse :(

Did you have to cut the frame with seawall or anything to get this to work?
It will require you cutting the truck to drop the differential. You could always just level the truck. Use the 2” Daystar spacer in the front. It would allow for clearance for larger tires and make the front equivalent to off-road 2, but the back would be stock height. This would also allow full use of all settings still as well.

Users who are viewing this thread