5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3.5” Readylift full turn question!!!

Jrice1986

Reaction score
I recently installed a 3.5” ready lift kit on my 2019 1500 and had it aligned. I am getting a drop when I turned the truck at full turn. If I turn full left the left side drops and the right side drops when turned full right. Just curious if anyone else noticed this or if it is normal thanks.

Ranger482

Reaction score
I have not noticed this on mine.
I'll try some lock to lock turns next time if I remember and report back.

MValdez

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you explain what a "drop" is? I've had the 3.5" RL kit for 6 months now and can't make up my mind If I should have it installed or not. As far as the reviews I have read to date with ppl's experience with the kit it's pretty much 50/50 issues/no issues. I want that "lifted" look so i can upgrade my tire size and the stock front-end height is just too low with the rake. Maybe I should just invest in getting a leveling kit. ( also My Longhorn is a 4 year lease. Is it really worth the $800-$1,000.00 for installation the the cost to bring it back to stock height when my term is up?)

Reaper_6A

Reaction score
I have not had any issues with my 2019 Laramie and I’ve had the 3.5” SST with 35” for a few months now

Reaper_6A

Reaction score
I guess it all comes down to the person installing it huh?

I guess. I had an off-road shop install mine and they did not say they had any issues. They actually said that the 35x12.5x20's would not fit. I called Ready Lift who confidently stated that the the OEM wheel with the 35's would clear with no problems and they were correct.

Users who are viewing this thread