5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3” Rough Country lift feedback

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
Hello all. Looking for some feedback on the 3” RC lift with the upgraded struts. Overall satisfaction, drivability issues, CV joint issues, etc. Post some pics too. 👍🏻 Thanks!

BalckBear91

Reaction score
I installed the 3.5 RC N3 struts with RC forged upper control arms. The ride quality is great! No complaints/issues whatsoever. For the rear lift, I believe the RC kit comes with a 1" rear spacer. I would reccomend looking into the 1.5" Icon rear double rate springs or the 2.5" Clayton Offroad rear triple rate springs. I chose the 2.5" Clayton's with the 0-3 RC rear N3 Shocks. There are a few threads that show before and after measurements with both type of rear spring. Good luck!

rtm03862iq

Reaction score
I installed the 3.5 RC N3 struts with RC forged upper control arms. The ride quality is great! No complaints/issues whatsoever. For the rear lift, I believe the RC kit comes with a 1" rear spacer. I would reccomend looking into the 1.5" Icon rear double rate springs or the 2.5" Clayton Offroad rear triple rate springs. I chose the 2.5" Clayton's with the 0-3 RC rear N3 Shocks. There are a few threads that show before and after measurements with both type of rear spring. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply. I have a set of factory ORG rear springs that I'll probably install along with the RC 1" spacer.

lkjk

Reaction score
Any pics? Are you level or is there any rake?

I'm thinking of doing the same kit but like the rake, so not sure if I should go with the 2.5 or 3.5 claytons.

How is the handling compared to stock?

BalckBear91

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread