5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2wd Ram Rough Country Leveling Kit

Jchen79

Reaction score
I haven’t seen this confirmed anywhere but 2019 Ram 2wd has the same suspension as 4wd. Here is my 2wd Big Horn with 2” Rough Country leveling kit, 20x9 +1 offeset Fuel Vandal wheels and 305/55r20 Nitto Ridge Grappler tires.
Did you have any rubbing issues with your specific setup? I also have the same model and I have been researching for months on my options for a lift/level. I wanted to get a 4-6 inch lift for my truck, but everyone tells me that the lift kits will not work with RWD because the suspension is different. I have a local truck shop quoting me $3050 for a 3 inch leveling kit, 4x Fuel Vapor +1 wheels, 4x Nitto Ridge Grapplers 305/55/20, and labor. They recommended the 3 inch leveling kit. Do you have any rake left on your truck after the 2 inch leveling kit install?

ksn240

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you have any rubbing issues with your specific setup? I also have the same model and I have been researching for months on my options for a lift/level. I wanted to get a 4-6 inch lift for my truck, but everyone tells me that the lift kits will not work with RWD because the suspension is different. I have a local truck shop quoting me $3050 for a 3 inch leveling kit, 4x Fuel Vapor +1 wheels, 4x Nitto Ridge Grapplers 305/55/20, and labor. They recommended the 3 inch leveling kit. Do you have any rake left on your truck after the 2 inch leveling kit install?
CST has a 4" lift for 2wd models.

Users who are viewing this thread