5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2wd lifts

Marcusout

Reaction score
For those who have a 2wd and has it lifted what lift did you go with. I was looking at the RC 3.5 lift for the 4wd and was wondering would it work on a 2wd. I also have seen the RL 3.5 lift that will work on both. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texasvolfan15

Reaction score
I would recommend the CST spindle lift for a 2WD. Supposed to maintain factory ride and should give the same or very similar amount of lift.

thrasherjosh

Reaction score
Right now there’s not a lot of lifts for the 2WD Ram 1500’s. I second the CST spindle lift. I have the 4.5” spindle lift installed on my 2019 Ram 1500 2WD and I can tell you that you will love it! I’m running this until Zone off-road comes out with the 2WD lift kits!

Nelo718

Reaction score
Right now there’s not a lot of lifts for the 2WD Ram 1500’s. I second the CST spindle lift. I have the 4.5” spindle lift installed on my 2019 Ram 1500 2WD and I can tell you that you will love it! I’m running this until Zone off-road comes out with the 2WD lift kits!

Any pics? Thinking of gettimg the CST kit wondering about the track width change up front

Users who are viewing this thread