5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2wd Leveling Top Hats?

Ram_athorn

Reaction score
I'll first off say I try to search as much as possible before I post for help, BUT I cannot find any company (so far) that makes 2" top hat spacers for the 2wd... is there one? I'm sure there's a reason why all the top hat spacer level kits are for 4wd only, but the answer is eluding me. I've seen the level kits where you need to compress the spring, disassemble, and add in the spacer there. Any help or guidance is appreciated.

TittoPollito

Reaction score

I have a set that were installed for about 45 minutes sitting in the bottom drawer of my tool box, IM me maybe we can work out a deal if you want.

Ram_athorn

Reaction score
Hi

I have a set that were installed for about 45 minutes sitting in the bottom drawer of my tool box, IM me maybe we can work out a deal if you want.
Any reason you only had them on for that short period of time? Thanks for the info btw, I saw these before on Amazon but they said 4wd versus their own website.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

That’s the ones I have in place. I’ve got a 4x4 though. Don’t see why they wouldn’t work on 2x4. No issues so far

Last edited:

TittoPollito

Reaction score
Hi

Any reason you only had them on for that short period of time? Thanks for the info btw, I saw these before on Amazon but they said 4wd versus their own website.
So I have a 4/6 drop kit on my 1500, some of the tracks my son and I race our motorcycles at the 4/6 is a little to low to make on to the track property (the is a whole story behind this) so I picked these up to see what it would look like 2" higher.

Users who are viewing this thread