5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Ram and 1st forum

CanadianRam19

Reaction score
I have many questions and or inquiries.
First one is , does anyone have 2.5 inch motofab front spacers leveling kit? If so ,have you had any issues?
Please and thanks

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
I am an air suspension guy but check here.

CanadianRam19

Reaction score
Since I changed my stock wheels, I noticed the truck is sluggish, this has to be due because of the bigger tires I am guessing, I ordered the edge pulsar. Would this cure my problem or am I wasting time and money??

ElkoNV

My dog thinks I’m cool.
Reaction score
Since I changed my stock wheels, I noticed the truck is sluggish, this has to be due because of the bigger tires I am guessing, I ordered the edge pulsar. Would this cure my problem or am I wasting time and money??
Yes, that will help. The performance increase may get it back to feeling factory or even better. It has great reviews, I'm an ecodiesel guy so this is just an educated guess. I would do it though. Add your vehicle details to your signature, then members can answer questions easier. We will know what you have and can advise or point you to a thread.

CanadianRam19

Reaction score
Yes, that will help. The performance increase may get it back to feeling factory or even better. It has great reviews, I'm an ecodiesel guy so this is just an educated guess. I would do it though. Add your vehicle details to your signature, then members can answer questions easier. We will know what you have and can advise or point you to a thread.
Sorry, I am new to forums, how would I add to my signature as I see everyone has ...
Please and thank you

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Like @ElkoNV stated, put your details in the signature so people know what you have. If you click on your name on the top of the page a dropdown should open up and in there is "Signature"

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online