5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd new Ram...

Dave peterson

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I had quite the experience with the purchase. Our first one was the 2019 Ram classic black and 3 days later I was back at the dealer with some issues (wouldn't shift into drive, after touching the gas it would catch and slam into gear lurching forward...) They couldn't find any issues and sent me on my way. The issue happened more and more (plus a few other things)and so I took it in and they gave me a loner Durango (Hate the Durango...) but it was nice that they gave me a loner. They finally called and said they are going to put a new transmission in the truck... well I didn't want a new truck that needed a new transmission. Chrysler and my dealer worked with me to get into a new 2019 Ram 1500 bighorn Black and it has been fantastic! I absolutely love my new truck my one and only complaint is that when I hook up my boat and tow it squats quite a bit. Anyone else have any solution... Thinking adding air in the rear but not sure what system yet.

KcRay

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I had quite the experience with the purchase. Our first one was the 2019 Ram classic black and 3 days later I was back at the dealer with some issues (wouldn't shift into drive, after touching the gas it would catch and slam into gear lurching forward...) They couldn't find any issues and sent me on my way. The issue happened more and more (plus a few other things)and so I took it in and they gave me a loner Durango (Hate the Durango...) but it was nice that they gave me a loner. They finally called and said they are going to put a new transmission in the truck... well I didn't want a new truck that needed a new transmission. Chrysler and my dealer worked with me to get into a new 2019 Ram 1500 bighorn Black and it has been fantastic! I absolutely love my new truck my one and only complaint is that when I hook up my boat and tow it squats quite a bit. Anyone else have any solution... Thinking adding air in the rear but not sure what system yet.
Welcome, check out this thread.
*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Users who are viewing this thread