5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd day in a row the website hasn't worked in the morning. What's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man I’m glad I saw this post. I was really thinking there was something wrong with my ISP.

Attachments

• EB401F2E-7939-4126-9435-8896B3A3D2A9.png
    EB401F2E-7939-4126-9435-8896B3A3D2A9.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 8

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Man I’m glad I saw this post. I was really thinking there was something wrong with my ISP.
If you look at screenshot, it specifically says it's a host issue and your connection is working fine

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Time for a new host
Yes, something like Network Solutions, Godaddy, or even Bluehost.
I have never seen someone use Ionos for hosting before, I guess they are really bad but cheap.
Bluehost is decent and looks like they are on-par with Ionos price wise.

But I haven't donated any money so I can't complain about a free website as annoying as it is.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes, something like Network Solutions, Godaddy, or even Bluehost.
I have never seen someone use Ionos for hosting before, I guess they are really bad but cheap.
Bluehost is decent and looks like they are on-par with Ionos price wise.

But I haven't donated any money so I can't complain about a free website as annoying as it is.
even shopify would be better

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Never hard of shopify, I think it's just a Canadian company.
Shopify is an incredibly powerful ecommerce platform that I enjoyed developing a couple products for. Their code quality is outstanding and they strive (and achieve) for the fastest speeds possible (while still achieving flexibility).

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Never hard of shopify, I think it's just a Canadian company.
Shopify is an ecommerce website company that is the leader in that game. If you've shopped on a non-global company's ecommerce website, there's a pretty good chance you've shopped on a site built on Shopify.

That aside, while their code is excellent and I use them for a few of my companies with zero complaints over 5+ years, they aren't at all in the business of building forums, so bringing Shopify into the discussion is a non sequitur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread