5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2inch lift Ram Rebel non air ride.

LilChico

Reaction score
Looking at getting the Mopar Fox 2inch kit from my dealer. First question, is this a good kit and is it safe for the truck? Second question, knowing the Rebel has a 1inch lift over other rams. Will this kit give me a true 2inch lift? Thirdly, will I be able to get 35/12.5/18
on with out having to make any cuts? I would appreciate any help or recommendations!

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is one of the best kits there is. Yes it is fine for your truck. Yes you will get 2" of lift. Yes you can fit 35's.

LilChico

Reaction score
It is one of the best kits there is. Yes it is fine for your truck. Yes you will get 2" of lift. Yes you can fit 35's.
So will it be 2inch in total or 3 cause of the 1 inch lift from factory? What I’m trying to make sense of is by changing to the fox kit does that get rid of the factory 1 inch lift. So technically is it only adding 1 inch to stock lift?

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes it does get rid of the factory 1 inch lift. The Bilstien and the Falcon lifts use the factory coil so you could get 3 inches. Not the Fox.

Last edited:

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't really have a horse in the race. It's all dependant on what you want and your budget. All three are very fine kits.

Dan Houle

Reaction score
Got a 2" Ready Lift level kit. Put BFG 35"/12.5 KO2's on my stock 18" rims, zero issues. Drives great, zero rubbing, not even close. I did get my speedometer calibrated too.

LilChico

Reaction score
Got a 2" Ready Lift level kit. Put BFG 35"/12.5 KO2's on my stock 18" rims, zero issues. Drives great, zero rubbing, not even close. I did get my speedometer calibrated too.
Which ready lift kit is it?Do you see a noticeable difference in height with that kit? I’m maybe thinking of going with the 3.5 in lift. So I can actually get 2 inch lift.

Dan Houle

Reaction score
Which ready lift kit is it?Do you see a noticeable difference in height with that kit? I’m maybe thinking of going with the 3.5 in lift. So I can actually get 2 inch lift.
All I know is it's the RL 2" kit with the UCA, not sure how to tell the difference between them besides the height. It definitely leveled it.

70runner

Reaction score
The Bilstein's leveled my Rebel, within 1/4". On the 5th slot, they added about 1.8" over factory. Added the Mopar UCAs for expanded BJ travel, maintain factory appearance.

Mall2_r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread