5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

295/70R18 Tires - 18"/ 0 Offset Wheels - Will if Fit Stock Rebel

rebelram90

Reaction score
Looking to get the carli kit when it is actually available in 2022, but in the mean time looking to get wheels and tires. I have read mixed responses to this question, but would anyone have experience with a 18" wheels with 0 offset and 295/70R18 tires on a stock ram rebel or off road package ram 1500? Photos and/or reviews would be awesome. Hoping that while I'm waiting for the lift I can get these installed with no rubbing.

AJW1054

Reaction score
Looking to get the carli kit when it is actually available in 2022, but in the mean time looking to get wheels and tires. I have read mixed responses to this question, but would anyone have experience with a 18" wheels with 0 offset and 295/70R18 tires on a stock ram rebel or off road package ram 1500? Photos and/or reviews would be awesome. Hoping that while I'm waiting for the lift I can get these installed with no rubbing.
I have a 2020 Ram Rebel and I am running 295/70R18 Toyo OC AT2 on the stock Rebel wheels. I have a 3.5" lift on my Rebel. Maybe somebody else on here may know different, but I dont believe these tires will fit a stock Rebel. I believe that you would have to atleast have a 2" level, but maybe somebody else on here has had a different experience. Im waiting till the weather clears up for new wheels and Im going with an 18x9 with 0 offset. Good luck.

theduster22

Reaction score
I'm running the Carli Performance 2.5 on a '21 Rebel Eco-Diesel.

18x8.5 0 offset wheels and 35"x12.50" Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

Did a bit of trimming, nothing crazy. No rubbing in the wheel wells at all. Only time it rubs is (sometimes) in reverse at full lock ... tires rub on the upper control arms, never been an issue. That said, you should be even better off with the narrower tire. The Carli kit is really amazing and you won't regret it.

RamRod187

Reaction score
So mines not an off road package but i just installed a 2” RC front level and I need every bit of it to fit my Mickey Thompson 295/70R18. Still had to do a little bit of trimming so it wouldn’t rub. I would figure only the 1” ORP lift would cause rub. Mine doesn’t touch the UCA’s

Attachments

• 7F52B236-5F4F-4196-894C-A4445DD0BF4F.jpeg
    7F52B236-5F4F-4196-894C-A4445DD0BF4F.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 348

AJW1054

Reaction score
So mines not an off road package but i just installed a 2” RC front level and I need every bit of it to fit my Mickey Thompson 295/70R18. Still had to do a little bit of trimming so it wouldn’t rub. I would figure only the 1” ORP lift would cause rub. Mine doesn’t touch the UCA’s
Ram looks good. Whats your offset?

mch

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Ram Rebel and I am running 295/70R18 Toyo OC AT2 on the stock Rebel wheels. I have a 3.5" lift on my Rebel. Maybe somebody else on here may know different, but I dont believe these tires will fit a stock Rebel. I believe that you would have to atleast have a 2" level, but maybe somebody else on here has had a different experience. Im waiting till the weather clears up for new wheels and Im going with an 18x9 with 0 offset. Good luck.
Did you have any rubbing issues on yours? I'm getting the same lift, and I'll be buying tires in the near future. I really don't care about rims. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread