5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

295/70/R18 - Anyone Running These?

willh198

Reaction score
I realize this is a pretty old thread but other than CaptBeach above I couldn’t find anyone else on the forum who tried this so wanted to add my example for anyone looking in the future. Just fitted 295/70r18 Falken Wildpeaks (the Falkens are 11.9 wide and 34.3 tall) last week on my stock non-offroad 2021 Big Horn Quad cab. Wheels are stock Rebel takeoffs so same offset as stock. As he mentioned above I have slight rubbing on the liner at full lock in reverse. Looking in the wheel wheels I think I could push the liner out of the way and prevent this if I wanted to leave it stock. I’ll be doing a 2 inch level with bilstein 6112s this weekend so haven’t worried about it yet. My spare also fits under the truck just barely. I definitely could not go any bigger there.

The Falkens have been amazing, they ride better than the stock Goodyears in my opinion, really stick to the road and very quiet.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I realize this is a pretty old thread but other than CaptBeach above I couldn’t find anyone else on the forum who tried this so wanted to add my example for anyone looking in the future. Just fitted 295/70r18 Falken Wildpeaks (the Falkens are 11.9 wide and 34.3 tall) last week on my stock non-offroad 2021 Big Horn Quad cab. Wheels are stock Rebel takeoffs so same offset as stock. As he mentioned above I have slight rubbing on the liner at full lock in reverse. Looking in the wheel wheels I think I could push the liner out of the way and prevent this if I wanted to leave it stock. I’ll be doing a 2 inch level with bilstein 6112s this weekend so haven’t worried about it yet. My spare also fits under the truck just barely. I definitely could not go any bigger there.

The Falkens have been amazing, they ride better than the stock Goodyears in my opinion, really stick to the road and very quiet.
Good timing on this. I just had a set of 295/70-18 Falken’s delivered last week and will be putting on in the next few months. I had concerns about rubbing but others have said I should be fine especially with the extra 1” lift with the Off Road Package.

The tires look much bigger than I expected.😲

IMG_9914.jpeg

Reaction score
Good timing on this. I just had a set of 295/70-18 Falken’s delivered last week and will be putting on in the next few months. I had concerns about rubbing but others have said I should be fine especially with the extra 1” lift with the Off Road Package.

The tires look much bigger than I expected.😲

View attachment 171457
So how did it fit and look?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So how did it fit and look?
I won’t be putting them on for a few months. Still plenty of tread to burn off my stock tires. I just wanted to buy the tires early because the AT3W is being discontinued. I’ll post pics later when I change them.

Reaction score
I won’t be putting them on for a few months. Still plenty of tread to burn off my stock tires. I just wanted to buy the tires early because the AT3W is being discontinued. I’ll post pics later when I change them.
Gotcha! Definitely can’t wait to see what they look like. I won’t have as drastic of a jump since I assume you’re going from stock to 295/70/18. I have 275/70/18 on mine currently but want to bump to 295/70/18 aka 34s.

Denniss58

Reaction score
I need to replace my 275/65R18 tires. I tow my RV about 3000 a year. I travel to see my daughter in Tennessee about 8000 miles a year. I don't do any rough country driving.
Any information on what tire you have used and are happy with would be appreciated. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread