5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

295/60/20 KO2 way BIGGER than expected, anyone else?

Ty151

Reaction score
Cab noise isnt bad at all. Honestly you hear the tires more at low speeds, not anything crazy but I do hear the road noise in the city. Highway driving I cant hear them at all.

ArtieD

Reaction score
Cab noise isnt bad at all. Honestly you hear the tires more at low speeds, not anything crazy but I do hear the road noise in the city. Highway driving I cant hear them at all.
Ok next week they are going on

Fred belgium

Reaction score
Hello do you think it s ok without de lift kit ? I have a bighorn black with the same wheel (sorry for my write)im from belgium!

WXman

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ordered 295/60/20 KO2’s to go on stock blackout rims with ready lift leveling kit and WOW these tires came in bigger than expected.

Up beside 315/70/17 KO2 the tread width is actually .5” wider. They’re sitting around 34” right now. Also check out the width difference from the stock 275 garbage tires they put on.

Has anyone else ordered these tires and thought they were a lot bigger than expected?
Any rub on the UCA with stock rims? Installing tomorrow morning...

Same thing here, but nobody believed me. I had 315/70R17 and 35x12.50R17 tires on my Gladiator. These 295/60R20 Milestar tires are the same height, and just a hair narrower than those 35s. Essentially it's the same size tire. I was surprised by that. In hindsight now, I wish I'd done 35x12.50R20 for this truck.

Users who are viewing this thread