5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2919 Limited

Son Of Man

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the group
I have a 2019 limited ram
i am having a problem with the dash light. After it warms up and I shut the truck off. The light doesn’t come back on, until it cools back off

Sjleo1288

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the group
I have a 2019 limited ram
i am having a problem with the dash light. After it warms up and I shut the truck off. The light doesn’t come back on, until it cools back off
I have the same truck, I hadn't had problem with the dash lights, but take it back to the dealer and let the service dept know what is goin on. It may be something small now but could end up being a warning of something bigger later. Welcome to the 5TH Gen Ram Forum

Son Of Man

Reaction score
I have such problems with the dealership maintenance department that I have had to go to a whole other dealership
the dealership or the manufacturer would not help me either
i took my truck in for an oil change, I also was having problems with a gas sensor The sensor was telling the pump that it was full and what the hell. I ask them to change my blades I got the truck back and they broke my windshield. My maintenance tech tried to get me to use my insurance and he said they would take care of me. I refused it took them 3 weeks to change that sensor. And the windshield. I finally got the truck back The next day in another state I notice that all my tires were bald and so was the spare
no one could help
not security dodge or ram

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have such problems with the dealership maintenance department that I have had to go to a whole other dealership
i took my truck in for an oil change, I also was having problems with a gas sensor The sensor was telling the pump that it was full and what the hell. I ask them to change my blades I got the truck back and they broke my windshield. My maintenance tech tried to get me to use my insurance and he said they would take care of me. I refused it took them 3 weeks to change that sensor. And the windshield. I finally got the truck back The next day in another state I notice that all my tires were bald and so was the spare
no one could help
Welcome to the forum. The broken windshield deal sucks. Sounds definitely like a shady dealership, based on your description.

However, unless I misunderstand your issue, bald tires on a used car are not the dealership’s fault. That is something you need to look at when buying the vehicle, or be prepared to buy new tires after buying the vehicle. As long as the tires met the minimum tread/wear set by your state’s laws (if any), that’s all they need to do.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
no one could help
I’m trying to follow what you’re saying, but failing miserably. What is the point of this thread? You start by complaining about some dash light, without being specific about which light. Then you complain about some gas sensor, some dealership broke your windshield while replacing wipers, and the tires on your 3 year old truck are bald. Is there a point you’re trying to make?

Son Of Man

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. The broken windshield deal sucks. Sounds definitely like a shady dealership, based on your description.

However, unless I misunderstand your issue, bald tires on a used car are not the dealership’s fault. That is something you need to look at when buying the vehicle, or be prepared to buy new tires after buying the vehicle. As long as the tires met the minimum tread/wear set by your state’s laws (if any), that’s all they need to do.
At the time the truck had only 15000 miles on it
I had the truck for about 14 moths I brought it new
I am new to this site so I put it out there to see if anyone else has had the problems I am having

Son Of Man

Reaction score
I’m trying to follow what you’re saying, but failing miserably. What is the point of this thread? You start by complaining about some dash light, without being specific about which light. Then you complain about some gas sensor, some dealership broke your windshield while replacing wipers, and the tires on your 3 year old truck are bald. Is there a point you’re trying to make?
I put everything out there to get feed back
the dash light is the light that lights up when the truck comes on and says limited
and a brother is venting

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I haven't read about anyone having that specific issue with the dash light. But maybe others have but just didn't post about it. It's something that should be covered under warranty, but judging by what you said about them breaking your windshield, I might be going to a dealership with a better reputation. Or just live with the issue.

What were you trying to say about the tires? Are you saying the dealership stole your tires and put bald ones on? Or were you saying someone came onto the lot and switched them? Were they mounted to your wheels, or did they swap tires and wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread