5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

285/75/18s w/ a leveling kit, anyone done this??

Jmons15

Reaction score
285/75/18s w/ a leveling kit, anyone done this?? With the stock rims?

DavidNJ

Reaction score
That's a 35" tire. If you search 35" tires on the Ram, they have front/back interference with the fenders. Some have documented the modifications they have made.

ORG and Rebel are 1" higher from the wheel hub to bodywork. A 34" tire, a 285/70-18 adds one inch in radius and should have OEM fender to tire clearance. A 35" adds 1.5" and may or may not have an issue...but would require the smallest front leveling...height-wise.

However, at full lock, the tire will also move closer to the truck. That may or may not be a problem with inner front fender/frame clearance. The fix would be to use a small spacer (5mm-10mm) or a wheel with less offset (+12mm, +10mm) which would move the wheel outward 1/4"-3/8". It probably would not need more than that.

Paulmg1986

Reaction score
Plenty of threads on it but yes it should fit I have a 295/75 r18 on my non org with a 2.5 in leveling kit

Jmons15

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, getting the 2” lift done tmrw, with falken wildpeaks, iv seen on some other threads people have done that with no lift at all, so hoping it all fits good

robski85

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, getting the 2” lift done tmrw, with falken wildpeaks, iv seen on some other threads people have done that with no lift at all, so hoping it all fits good

Curious how this ended up for you? I'll be doing the same setup in about 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread