5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

285/65/20 and Fuel Lethals

911Chopper

Reaction score
Thought I would post the final (for now) product. Hopefully this will help somebody out... I used this forum a ton to help with my decisions! Here are the details:

2019 Laramie, 4x4 ORG, 3.92, 5.7 (no e-torque)
GoRhino RB20 Running Boards
Undercover Elite Bed Cover / Great Fit, Absolutely NO leaks
RL Control Arms with Motofab 2.5" spacer
285/65/20 (34.8x11.50) Ridge Grapplers on 20x9 (+1 offset) Fuel Lethal Wheels. They are 98% inside the fenders and have at least an inch all around for clearance.

NO rubbing, NO trimming.

In my opinion, it rides and drives better than stockers. Feels more sterable, if the is additional tire noise, its barely noticeable. MPGs yet to be seen. I will probably order the Rough Country programmer to correct the speedo. Thanks to everyone who posted and answered my questions!
new wheels 3.jpg
new wheels.jpg

knightro84

Reaction score
Would you mind taking a picture to show how flush the tires sit with the body/flares? I'm trying to decide if I want to go +1mm when I order wheels or if I'm going to stick with the stock +19mm. Also trying to decide if I want to go 305/55 or 285/65.

Truck looks awesome!

911Chopper

Reaction score
Would you mind taking a picture to show how flush the tires sit with the body/flares? I'm trying to decide if I want to go +1mm when I order wheels or if I'm going to stick with the stock +19mm. Also trying to decide if I want to go 305/55 or 285/65.

I tried to show with the level that they are almost exactly even with the flares. Based on the clearance I have... I would think a +19 would be REALLY close with 285s and would likely hit with 305s.

Here is a link I used to help determine offset and tire size. Hope that helps!

Truck looks awesome!
1.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Echance01

Reaction score
Setup looks awesome!

For clarification, the 2.5 motofab spacer is IN ADDITION to the extra 1 inch the ORP already provides, correct? So really.. the pictures above the truck would be similar to 3.5 in lift/level?

911Chopper

Reaction score
Setup looks awesome!

For clarification, the 2.5 motofab spacer is IN ADDITION to the extra 1 inch the ORP already provides, correct? So really.. the pictures above the truck would be similar to 3.5 in lift/level?

Correct. I ordered the RL 2" level kit and replaced the spacer from their kit with the Motofab 2.5" to give it a true level. This, combined with the ORG 1" is pretty close to the 3.5"

Users who are viewing this thread