5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

285/65/20 and 2” level - wheel spacers?

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Alright this question has been burning for awhile now and I can’t seem to find a good answer. I have a Laramie crew with the ReadyLift 2” leveling kit and 285/65/20 BFG KO2’s. I actually like the OEM Laramie wheels and would like to keep them, however I’m still looking for that more aggressive stance and wondering if I can add wheel spacers without causing rubbing issues. Not sure if 1.5” or 2” spacers would work. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. BBF8E1C2-16B8-4739-B629-1E8CC78B8044.jpeg

rob989_69

Reaction score

LNDRCKT

Reaction score
Couple questions. Are those stock wheels? Are you on air or standard springs? Off Rd Package? I've got a bighorn steel suspension, no ORP. Trying to figure out what tire sizes fit..

Thanks.
I do have the air suspension without the off road package. Stick 20” wheels too. I would rather go with an aftermarket wheel instead of the spacers, but I liked the factory wheel. So I went with the Stahl steel spacers. Didn’t want any issues!

Alxmlr789

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will have a set of 4 new BORA spacers for sale come Friday. They are 1.51” as the stock studs are 1.5” so these will clear any stock stud without trimming.

DeDax

Reaction score
Please post a picture once installed. Curious to see how the 1.5" look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online