5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

285/60R20 on 2020 Ram Classic

Reaction score
Hi,

I just put on Nitto Exo Grappler AWT's on my 2020 Ram Classic. Looks great (I think), would like a smoother ride on the highway. For that tire size, what are you guys topping these tires up at (PSI)? Right now I am running them at 40 PSI. Will bumping this up to 45 PSI make a difference?

Thank you.

Attachments

• Trcuk1.jpg
    Trcuk1.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 117

tonykuda

Reaction score
Hi,

I just put on Nitto Exo Grappler AWT's on my 2020 Ram Classic. Looks great (I think), would like a smoother ride on the highway. For that tire size, what are you guys topping these tires up at (PSI)? Right now I am running them at 40 PSI. Will bumping this up to 45 PSI make a difference?

Thank you.
sorry but this is a question in reply to your question. Waiting on 285/60r20 for a 2019 Ram total stock no lift no level 4x4. Is that what size you running and if so are you leveled or lifted? any rubbing? Lastly if your lifted or leveled would they fit a stock hight truck ?
thanks for any info

Users who are viewing this thread