5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

285/50/22 Nitto's on Factory 22's

tjthomps5629

Reaction score
Looks great! This this the exact tire size I have been looking at but can't decide on the tire. Thank you for posting it. Any reason that made you go with the Nitto G2?

KB RAM

Reaction score
Looks great! This this the exact tire size I have been looking at but can't decide on the tire. Thank you for posting it. Any reason that made you go with the Nitto G2?
Thanks! The positive reviews I read made me get them on my prior Silverado. They lasted long, looked great, and were quite so I got them for my new rig.

1500Ram2019

Reaction score
I love the look compared to the stock 45's. My truck is on air ride suspension and I tested to see if I had any rub and there is a little rub at full lock when the truck is in exit/entry level. Ride quality is great and tires are not noisy.
View attachment 8198 View attachment 8199 View attachment 8200 View attachment 8201 View attachment 8202
2019 Ram Limited 1500 - Nitto Terra Grappler G2 285/50R22 I also have a slight rub on full lock.

Nevertheless, I like the Nitto's better than the OEM Goodyear tires.

Truck feels better - no road noise - I live in NYC streets are unforgiving and I felt like I was going to break a rim on the 285/45R22 Goodyear tires. Nitto takes the potholes with zero problems.

I say the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tire is a great fit for the Ram Limited with 22's.

Users who are viewing this thread