5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

285/45/R22 Continental Terrain Contact AT - Stock 22'' Replacement

stax199

Reaction score
Curious if you still feel the same about the 305/45/22 nitto terra grappler G2s after one year? Any rubbing?
i dont notice the rub.. i can only hear it if I am full full lock wheel turned right in reverse only. I can bend the liner, just lazy.. truck rides awesome. only regret is gettin these 22s. ill go with 20 and more side wall next truck.

tdog65

Reaction score
So off of all the postive reviews of the Conti AT I replaced my stock goodyears with these. Only put a few hundred miles but am shocked out how quite these are. In the rain handled very well, plus the truck just looks better. I did want to see what tire pressure you all found is the best for the 22"

Thanks

Jorangel87

Reaction score
That would be correct...once I level the front end that's probably the way I going to go
Did you ever get the 55’s I know they are E rated 10 ply making then stiffer,so just wondering on the ride quality cause I’m searching for new tires and I want 285/55/22

Jorangel87

Reaction score
I replaced the Goodyear 22s with the Terrain Contact HPs on my Limited. I know this is primarily about the ATs, but thought I would weigh in just in case anyone is looking at the HPs. There is a night and day difference between the Goodyears and the Continentals. We get a lot of snow around here and the Goodyears are absolutely worthless on snow and ice. The Continentals have been very good and they are still as comfortable and quiet as the Goodyears. I would highlty recommend the HPs.
What tire pressure you running at? I got the at in that model and seems like 36 is a little low at least for the fronts.

dukabor

Reaction score
I just ordered up a set of these as the stock replacement GY’s the dealer had on when I bought the truck have finally died their as quick as expected death…. Looking forward to the Conti’s

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread