5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

275/65/20

Matt057

Reaction score
Anybody running 275/65/20 on stock rims and stock suspension or ORG?

Matt057

Reaction score
Not doing it backwards, don't want to lift or level the truck. Still has bumper to bumper warranty and don't want to give them any reasons to deny a claim. Thanks for the input though.

mopowwa

Reaction score
Not doing it backwards, don't want to lift or level the truck. Still has bumper to bumper warranty and don't want to give them any reasons to deny a claim. Thanks for the input though.
You don't think you would run the risk of having a warranty claim denied if you put an oversized tire on your truck?

If you're worried about having a 2" strut spacer id imagine you'd be equally worried with having 34" tires lol.

In both cases, you'd be likely be fine and the tech would have to prove that your modifications caused the damage/failure.

Id rather have the argument that my level caused a ball joint to prematurely wear vs oversized tires being the culprit of transmission issues.

With that being said, I want to do both.

Matt057

Reaction score
You don't think you would run the risk of having a warranty claim denied if you put an oversized tire on your truck?

If you're worried about having a 2" strut spacer id imagine you'd be equally worried with having 34" tires lol.

In both cases, you'd be likely be fine and the tech would have to prove that your modifications caused the damage/failure.

Id rather have the argument that my level caused a ball joint to prematurely wear vs oversized tires being the culprit of transmission issues.

With that being said, I want to do both.
Touche, I'm sticking with the 286/60's very close size and weight and will have calibration done

Users who are viewing this thread