5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2500 mile review

RAM309702

Reaction score
So I just have to say... I purchased my Limited and have 2500 miles on it and........................

THIS TRUCK ROCKS!!!!

Very happy with everything, from the dealer experience, to how beautiful the truck looks, and how nice it rides. I am very happy I got the limited with 22" wheels. I was in my friends 2500 yesterday when I got back into my truck it reminded me of how smooth it is. Everything from handling, turning, acceleration, just an overall awesome vehicle. I know sometimes this forum is filled up with what is wrong, but I would purchase this truck again no questions asked.

alangsam

Reaction score
So I just have to say... I purchased my Limited and have 2500 miles on it and........................

THIS TRUCK ROCKS!!!!

Very happy with everything, from the dealer experience, to how beautiful the truck looks, and how nice it rides. I am very happy I got the limited with 22" wheels. I was in my friends 2500 yesterday when I got back into my truck it reminded me of how smooth it is. Everything from handling, turning, acceleration, just an overall awesome vehicle. I know sometimes this forum is filled up with what is wrong, but I would purchase this truck again no questions asked.

How is the ride with those 22” wheels? Is it a 4x2 or 4x4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAM309702

Reaction score
How is the ride with those 22” wheels? Is it a 4x2 or 4x4?

I have the 4x4- max steel with the light interior, protection group, 3.21 gear ratio, v8 hemi, non-etorque, 12.1" screen and pano roof.

YES, the ride is fantastic. Rides very good, I am very happy with them.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 4x4 Longhorn. 3,500 miles and I love this truck. No issues and I averaged about 19.5 MPG on a recent 1,000 mile round trip. And that’s with the Pulsar in performance mode. Not great but not bad. :)

alangsam

Reaction score
I have the 4x4- max steel with the light interior, protection group, 3.21 gear ratio, v8 hemi, non-etorque, 12.1" screen and pano roof.

YES, the ride is fantastic. Rides very good, I am very happy with them.

Air suspension?

alangsam

Reaction score
I have a 4x4 Longhorn. 3,500 miles and I love this truck. No issues and I averaged about 19.5 MPG on a recent 1,000 mile round trip. And that’s with the Pulsar in performance mode. Not great but not bad. :)

What gears?

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What size wheels? 20 or 22
Do you have air suspension?
How is the ride ?

Wheels are 20”. No air suspension, and the ride is probably the best ride I’ve had in any vehicle.

alangsam

Reaction score
Wheels are 20”. No air suspension, and the ride is probably the best ride I’ve had in any vehicle.

I am close to ordering what was the thing that make you go with the longhorn vs limited?
Do you have etorque?
Thanks for the info.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My ride is also very smooth for a 4x4 truck and anyone that rides in it comments on how quiet and smooth the ride is, then they are surprised to hear it is a 4x4. I also have the 22" wheels. Very happy with the truck even with the 2 Recalls (Power pedals, Ground cable), and 2 TSB issues (Brake Squeal, Center console squeak)

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am close to ordering what was the thing that make you go with the longhorn vs limited?
Do you have etorque?
Thanks for the info.

I don’t have, and didn’t want, the etorque.

The deciding factor for me was I wanted the Black/Saddle Tan interior. Everyone who has seen it compliments on how georgeous it is.

Users who are viewing this thread