5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2500 Mega Laramie Console / Jumper - Bench Swap

djdacloser7

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and first post here. I am inking the paperwork this week on a 2020 mega cab Laramie with black Leather trimmed interior and center console. Looking to find someone with a new/close to new truck with the jumper seat config for the front that would be willing to do a swap. Black interior. This would include front carpet, lower dash pieces, jumper seat/center and harnesses from the jump seat config and vice versa on the console.
I only have a couple of photos from the dealer at the moment but happy to share what I have or provide more when the truck gets delivered next week.
Thanks!

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new truck! Post some pics :D

This forum is primarily 1500s, so you will probably have more luck with the swap on the sister forum for HD trucks ->

djdacloser7

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the new truck! Post some pics :D

This forum is primarily 1500s, so you will probably have more luck with the swap on the sister forum for HD trucks ->

Will do, thank you! I’ll have some as soon as it’s delivered!

jd20lar

Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and first post here. I am inking the paperwork this week on a 2020 mega cab Laramie with black Leather trimmed interior and center console. Looking to find someone with a new/close to new truck with the jumper seat config for the front that would be willing to do a swap. Black interior. This would include front carpet, lower dash pieces, jumper seat/center and harnesses from the jump seat config and vice versa on the console.
I only have a couple of photos from the dealer at the moment but happy to share what I have or provide more when the truck gets delivered next week.
Thanks!
Hi.
I have a Laramie 1500 crew, black leather interior w/ center bench jump seat, and less than 2000 miles. I would like to have center console and am very interested in making a swap trade deal with you if possible. I am not sure of any differences between the the 1500 and 2500, I am sure someone on here will chime and let us know. I have found everything on here great. I am in Lincoln NE, distance is the only problem that I have noticed as to making sure all parts get exchanged. Let me know and we can possibly figure something out.
If any one else is interested in a possible trade / swap please let us know.
Thanks

Last edited:

djdacloser7

Reaction score
Hi.
I have a Laramie 1500 crew, black leather interior w/ center bench jump seat, and less than 2000 miles. I would like to have center console and am very interested in making a swap trade deal with you if possible. I am not sure of any differences between the the 1500 and 2500, I am sure someone on here will chime and let us know. I have found everything on here great. I am in Lincoln NE, distance is the only problem that I have noticed as to making sure all parts get exchanged. Let me know and we can possibly figure something out.
If any one else is interested in a possible trade / swap please let us know.
Thanks
Good morning,

I found someone recently on the HD Ram page that I am currently swapping with. He has already shipped his parts while I wait for my truck to get delivered. If I find any key pointers/tips through the process I will be sure to share!

good luck I. Your search!

Users who are viewing this thread