5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

24" wheels

supershepp

Reaction score
So I have up-sized my wheels and tires. Bought the truck with 18" 275/65-18( ugly stock) and now have slapped on a set of custom american racers (24x10 +25 offset). They were all chrome but since power coated them black and chrome. When deciding on what wheels I like, I had to determine what size will fit. Not alot of information about the 2019 1500 so I trolled the net and figured out a few things. First off wheels shops want to sale you wheels by the cars make and model. I argued this guy down and made 100 bucks through a bet. Told him i needed 6x5.5. for my 2019 ram. He replied that only Chevy comes in that size. Man, just show me what style you have in that size.

A few notes I have for the 2019 ram

Chevy wheels will fit this truck 6x5.5 I have installed a set of 24x10 with +25 offset with no rubbing on stock height. My stock lug nuts did not fit my wheels so I had to order a new set(m14x1.5)

also ordered new TPMS sensor from a stealership in NC. They were 25 buck each whereas everyone else wanted 50.

Pictures coming soon.

dleggett

Reaction score
So I have up-sized my wheels and tires. Bought the truck with 18" 275/65-18( ugly stock) and now have slapped on a set of custom american racers (24x10 +25 offset). They were all chrome but since power coated them black and chrome. When deciding on what wheels I like, I had to determine what size will fit. Not alot of information about the 2019 1500 so I trolled the net and figured out a few things. First off wheels shops want to sale you wheels by the cars make and model. I argued this guy down and made 100 bucks through a bet. Told him i needed 6x5.5. for my 2019 ram. He replied that only Chevy comes in that size. Man, just show me what style you have in that size.

Chevy wheels will fit this truck 6x5.5 I have installed a set of 24x10 with +25 offset with no rubbing on stock height. My stock lug nuts did not fit my wheels so I had to order a new set(m14x1.5)

also ordered new TPMS sensor from a stealership in NC. They were 25 buck each whereas everyone else wanted 50.

Pictures coming soon.

Any pics yet very curious?!

supershepp

Reaction score
These wheels are 24x10 american racer with ET 25 . I found this site to help understand what tire size i could possibly run with {https://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp.} The current size is a 305/35r24. I really don't like the rubber band look so I am thinking about going with a 295/40r24. I ordered TPMs from the stealership that are OEM. no need to program them, this smart *** truck figured out who's who and what's what on its own.

2nd2nunn

Reaction score
These wheels are 24x10 american racer with ET 25 . I found this site to help understand what tire size i could possibly run with {https://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp.} The current size is a 305/35r24. I really don't like the rubber band look so I am thinking about going with a 295/40r24. I ordered TPMs from the stealership that are OEM. no need to program them, this smart *** truck figured out who's who and what's what on its own.
your choice in wheels look great, thinking about 24' myself. Do you know if this voids warranty

Dajoker06

Reaction score

Pictures coming soon.
Would love to see pics, I’m looking to put the same size on mine as well but was concerned about the ride afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread