5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

23 Ram Southwest edition

Tundralag

Reaction score
Just traded my 21 ram for this beast. Shout out to Mark Dodge. (Aaron, Robert, Anthony). Great buying experience. First truck I have ever ordered exactly what I wanted. My retirement present.
Every option you can put on a Laramie. Love it.

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpeg
    IMG_0225.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 76

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats!! The Southwest Edition is such a great package.

Odd question for you... What color is your headliner in your 23 truck?

Used to be a grey headliner with black interiors on the 22 & earlier.
Online shows black headliner for 23, but I haven't seen a SW Edition in person to verify.

Tundralag

Reaction score
Congrats!! The Southwest Edition is such a great package.

Odd question for you... What color is your headliner in your 23 truck?

Used to be a grey headliner with black interiors on the 22 & earlier.
Online shows black headliner for 23, but I haven't seen a SW Edition in person to verify.
Headliner is black.

Jmac509

Reaction score
His truck appears to have the off road group.

I'm not sure why but my truck also has a black headliner. I do not have the south west package and I was not expecting to have black trim pieces and a black headliner. I'm wondering if the off road group gives you the black interior trim and black headliner.

TampaLaramie

Reaction score
Jealous. Before I picked up my current truck I wanted to drive to TX to get a SW edition as they don’t sell them in FL. Congrats!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Jealous. Before I picked up my current truck I wanted to drive to TX to get a SW edition as they don’t sell them in FL. Congrats!
The dealer might not stock them, but the package can be ordered anywhere. Things like Lonestar don't show on build and price, because it's identical to Big Horn, with a different name, but Southwest does even in Michigan.

TampaLaramie

Reaction score
The dealer might not stock them, but the package can be ordered anywhere. Things like Lonestar don't show on build and price, because it's identical to Big Horn, with a different name, but Southwest does even in Michigan.

I would have loved to. Maybe the dealers around me are snobby. I walked into 3 different Ram dealers and tried to convince them to order me one, the refused and said its not possible. I tried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online