5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

23 Limited new to RAM

jokingjimmy

Reaction score
Hello there. Just picked up a new 2023 RAM 1500 Limited in Bright White. Came from a 21 F150 XLT XR4.

Not a ton of options - Equipment package 1, RED edition, Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle and a brake controller.

Just put some new shoes on, so here is the start of a long, painful yet enjoyable journey of modifications and sexiness. See ya all around!

2024-01-26 14.31.17.jpg

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Welcome. So what shoes did you go with and what size. Always good to know what tires people go to and what fits. In your case, air suspension right? No rubbing ?
Oops, i see some of it in your signature. Good job filling that out !!

jokingjimmy

Reaction score
Welcome. So what shoes did you go with and what size. Always good to know what tires people go to and what fits. In your case, air suspension right? No rubbing ?
Oops, i see some of it in your signature. Good job filling that out !!

Hey Kiwiaudio! I did a whole review post in the Tires & Wheels section. Not sure how to link it here, but clarifies my experience and summary. ;)

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey Kiwiaudio! I did a whole review post in the Tires & Wheels section. Not sure how to link it here, but clarifies my experience and summary. ;)

jokingjimmy

Reaction score

1923bob

Reaction score
Hello there. Just picked up a new 2023 RAM 1500 Limited in Bright White. Came from a 21 F150 XLT XR4.

Not a ton of options - Equipment package 1, RED edition, Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle and a brake controller.

Just put some new shoes on, so here is the start of a long, painful yet enjoyable journey of modifications and sexiness. See ya all around!

View attachment 175708
Nice Looking Truck

Users who are viewing this thread