5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

23% INCREDIBLE Laramie 1500 Deal for MAY orders @ MARK DODGE

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
For the month of MAY we have an incredible opportunity to order 2023 Laramie 1500 Crewcabs at 23% off MSRP. This type of programming does not come around often so we just had to share how this plays out on a sold-order!

13% OFF MSRP MARK DODGE Dealer Discount (our discount since beginning of March continues)
10% OFF MSRP RAM Lockable rebate #28CPK (retail purchase only, standalone offer)
23% OFF total sticker, price protected even if your vehicle’s window sticker goes up between now and delivery!

EXAMPLE

2023 Laramie 1500 Crewcab, V8, 5’7” Bed, Level B Equipment Group, Night Edition, Bed utility Group
MSRP $69,715
Mark Dodge Discount -$-9,063
RAM 10% Rebate -$6,971.50
RETAIL SALE PRICE $53,680.50 +$425 Doc Fee +$4 Temp Tags

***Affiliate** IS compatible with this offer, as long as it is available/applicable at time of delivery, good for another 1% off dealer discount

If you were in the market for a Limited, consider building out a Laramie and adding power runningboards, air suspension, digital dash…. And paying Bighorn prices for top-end configurations 😊

Your state’s taxes, title, registration to be added at time of delivery. This program 23CPK is only available for retail purchases, not leases – and is a standalone offer meaning it cannot be combined with other rebates or direct mailer coupons.
We do require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit to place the order, and you are eligible for price protection. We coordinate shipping for you, and offer complimentary delivery or airport pickup within 250 miles of the dealership.

To place an order, build out your dream Laramie 1500 Crew here Build & Price Your New Ram Vehicle | Ram then send us a copy of either the link or PDF to [email protected], and we’ll get you a quote ASAP!
Any questions, feel free to email the same [email protected] or PM me here!

Last edited:

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With th
For the month of MAY we have an incredible opportunity to order 2023 Laramie 1500 Crewcabs at 23% off MSRP. This type of programming does not come around often so we just had to share how this plays out on a sold-order!

13% OFF MSRP MARK DODGE Dealer Discount (our discount since beginning of March continues)
10% OFF MSRP RAM Lockable rebate #28CPK (retail purchase only, standalone offer)
23% OFF total sticker, price protected even if your vehicle’s window sticker goes up between now and delivery!

EXAMPLE

2023 Laramie 1500 Crewcab, V8, 5’7” Bed, Level B Equipment Group, Night Edition, Bed utility Group
MSRP $69,715
Mark Dodge Discount -$-9,063
RAM 10% Rebate -$6,971.50
RETAIL SAIL PRICE $53,680.50 +$425 Doc Fee +$4 Temp Tags

***Affiliate** IS compatible with this offer, as long as it is available/applicable at time of delivery, good for another 1% off dealer discount

If you were in the market for a Limited, consider building out a Laramie and adding power runningboards, air suspension, digital dash…. And paying Bighorn prices for top-end configurations 😊

Your state’s taxes, title, registration to be added at time of delivery. This program 23CPK is only available for retail purchases, not leases – and is a standalone offer meaning it cannot be combined with other rebates or direct mailer coupons.
We do require a $1,000 non-refundable deposit to place the order, and you are eligible for price protection. We coordinate shipping for you, and offer complimentary delivery or airport pickup within 250 miles of the dealership.

To place an order, build out your dream Laramie 1500 Crew here Build & Price Your New Ram Vehicle | Ram then send us a copy of either the link or PDF to [email protected], and we’ll get you a quote ASAP!
Any questions, feel free to email the same orders!markdodge.net or PM me here!
since the 10% off MSRP offer is listed as standalone does that mean no other incentives can be applied - i.e. ram website offer, 1st responder or military, affiliate etc?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
With th

since the 10% off MSRP offer is listed as standalone does that mean no other incentives can be applied - i.e. ram website offer, 1st responder or military, affiliate etc?
We do know that affiliate works with this - and that the ram website offer (TDM) does not. Military we don't know yet - will have to verify upon vehicle delivery, if it works should be another $500

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We do know that affiliate works with this - and that the ram website offer (TDM) does not. Military we don't know yet - will have to verify upon vehicle delivery, if it works should be another $500
Thanks - appreciate the response!

Drew87

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, I ordered my limited already. This is a great deal. If you could get the limited headlights I might make the change. Saves about $10k

Bpebler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Holy cow!! I just got some quotes selling my Limited today. May have to go this route & get back in a Laramie!

We also test drove a Wagoneer & interested in the Grand Cherokee L. Are you offering any discounts on those as well??

Thanks!!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Update on this one - still LIVE at the moment. There have been some other threads on this but to clarify what is still available:

Crewcab 4x4 5'7" V6 Gas
Crewcab 4x2 5'7" V6 Gas and V8 HEMI
Crewcab 4x4 6'4" V8 HEMI
Crewcab 4x2 6'4" V8 HEMI

GT Package has been removed

RAM 10% Discount IS compatible with affiliate, first responder, and military
RAM 10% Discount is NOT compatible with direct customer coupons, other bonus bucks, promotional APRs from CCAP, nor Leases

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Update on this one - still LIVE at the moment. There have been some other threads on this but to clarify what is still available:

Crewcab 4x4 5'7" V6 Gas
Crewcab 4x2 5'7" V6 Gas and V8 HEMI
Crewcab 4x4 6'4" V8 HEMI
Crewcab 4x2 6'4" V8 HEMI

GT Package has been removed

RAM 10% Discount IS compatible with affiliate, first responder, and military
RAM 10% Discount is NOT compatible with direct customer coupons, other bonus bucks, promotional APRs from CCAP, nor Leases
Anthony - curious from your perspective as a salesman if you have any advice on how to approach a sales manager about these incentives. I negotiated a great price on my order when placed and as normal locked in April incentives or those when delivered (May for me). The dealer has told me the 10% off MSRP is not compatible with affiliate or any other offer but as you've stated when I called FCA incentives hotline they also said it is compatible with Affiliate and 1st responder. I want to get the incentives I am eligible for but not seem like a jerk questioning the sales manager at the same time! My understanding is that the specials and incentives etc. are all coming out of Ram's pocket and not the dealership so it doesn't feel like he should be interested in denying me any and all eligible incentives right? I am getting the sense perhaps he made a good deal on purchase and is now trying to make his money on low trade offer or push back on incentives. As always very much appreciate all the time and advice you offer even for those of us not purchasing from you.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Ok so in defense of the unknown dealership, the incentives on sold orders ARE very confusing. It is MUCH more clear when the vehicle is in-hand, with live vin number.
In advance of that, it is murky as all get-out, and there is plenty of conflicting info. So if the question is being asked before the person is squared up in front of the incentives configurator, with all of your personal info that matches how it was ordered, and the VIN of the vehicle, etc etc - it should be pretty cut and dry.

The risk, and likely the reason for hesitation, is that if we submit and incentive, charge you less, and then ultimately the incentive gets rejected (which could be a few weeks later even), RAM is not going to go get that money back from you the customer, and the salesman commission and other expenses have already been paid, etc etc.

This is why we never put the incentives on the buyers order at time of order, because there is always a chance for change (better or worse)

If you can get incentives hotline to send you an email or something to have it in writing from them, that may help.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so in defense of the unknown dealership, the incentives on sold orders ARE very confusing. It is MUCH more clear when the vehicle is in-hand, with live vin number.
In advance of that, it is murky as all get-out, and there is plenty of conflicting info. So if the question is being asked before the person is squared up in front of the incentives configurator, with all of your personal info that matches how it was ordered, and the VIN of the vehicle, etc etc - it should be pretty cut and dry.

The risk, and likely the reason for hesitation, is that if we submit and incentive, charge you less, and then ultimately the incentive gets rejected (which could be a few weeks later even), RAM is not going to go get that money back from you the customer, and the salesman commission and other expenses have already been paid, etc etc.

This is why we never put the incentives on the buyers order at time of order, because there is always a chance for change (better or worse)

If you can get incentives hotline to send you an email or something to have it in writing from them, that may help.
That is very helpful - I fel a bit more confident now with that info as we will have the VIN and truck is on the lot etc. so he can sit with the configurator and hopefully get the approval. Really appreciate your time and knowledge as this sales manager seems to be a good guy and has put together a good deal but on my side I have a desire to already have everything 99% known before we are sitting in person at the dealership with the sale on the line and the pressure etc. I want to make the deal but also have the luxury I don't have to make it and can walk away if I feel they are not meeting their promises or being honest.

Users who are viewing this thread