5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

23 F150 Platinum to 24 Ram Limited

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It was decent enough. They gave me 9K off the RAM, then another 4.5K on the rebate that ends today. I dickered with them on my trade and got them to give me more than they originally offered. I wanted to get to an even trade, but I couldn't get any dealer to get there... working with four different dealers... the only four within 300 miles that had what I wanted. Actually, only two had exactly what I wanted, while the other two had more than I wanted. It worked out with one of the first two that had exactly what I wanted, so that was good. All in all... I did okay, considering it was a 2024 that they just got in stock. When I first started thinking about trading, I was not expecting much of a discount and was shocked at the discounts and rebates being offered by a few dealers.

U

User_3336

Yeah, take that $4500 while its there. Rebates have been up and down. Limited's rarely have rebates like that.

To bad the 10% and 15% rebates from previous months didn't apply. (It was possible to get $20,000 off a Laramie last month - - '23).

Sonnie

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah... I saw that last month, but I didn't want a 23 model. I could have probably gotten paid to trade last month. I wasn't considering anything other than a 24 Limited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online