5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22x12’s, 33’s, and leveling kit

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Finally got everything installed today after getting back home from work. I definitely rub, but not nearly as bad as I was expecting. I will post more pics shortly, but I just snapped this after pulling it out of the shop. The front sat higher at first until it settled.
a2e9bc9d291350f5486481169793e7b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Nice set up but I’m going to need a lot more pictures to enjoy it properly lmao

Haha, I’ll show more here shortly. I got it aligned this morning and that helped with some of the rubbing. It’s actually not bad. It’s minor rubbing on inner plastics. Gonna heat it up and mold it back a little and see if I can eliminate most of it without any cutting. Rest assured, pics are coming. It’s pouring down rain here right now, so I haven’t been outside much. Here’s a pic from my friends window, kind of shows off the offset. I’m still surprised at how less aggressive 12 wides are on the 5th gens compared to 4th gens.
f24fdc533030a21598de9cf313e0b128.jpg

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Yes sir. Had to heat up some of the plastic on the passenger side and mold it inward a little, remove the plastic splash guards, and trim some plastic on the left side. Now it’s all good and drives great with no rubs.

DDUCK22

Reaction score
Finally got everything installed today after getting back home from work. I definitely rub, but not nearly as bad as I was expecting. I will post more pics shortly, but I just snapped this after pulling it out of the shop. The front sat higher at first until it settled.
a2e9bc9d291350f5486481169793e7b8.jpg

I know this is old but I hope you still receive this. Truck looks amazing. I have a 2019 Ram leveled with daystar spacers and revel links.
I am interested in doing 22x12 -44 offset but I was told it would rub pretty bad. Right now my truck measures 40 inches from ground to the wheel well. If you don’t mind could you please measure yours and give me the numbers. thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online