5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22" x 9" (wpz code) Polished Wheel Price Difference?

Redbone1187

Reaction score
Hey guys:

New to the forum and have a newbie question for you.

I've been scrubbing cars.com, and local dealer searches for my new limited. I couldn't figure out why two vehicles that looked identical had different prices. Then I saw on the window stickers that the WPZ code, 22" x 9" polished painted wheels w/inserts, absolutely identical descriptions on both vehicles showed a significant price difference. One has an option price of $2095 for the wheels and the other is $1695. Any idea why this would be? Also noticed on one vehicle the protection group (code ADB) was $395 and the other $295. Again, same 2019 model year with exact same options. Why would the prices be different on these options?

Thanx guys...

Larry C

Ulexis

Reaction score
Hey guys:

New to the forum and have a newbie question for you.

I've been scrubbing cars.com, and local dealer searches for my new limited. I couldn't figure out why two vehicles that looked identical had different prices. Then I saw on the window stickers that the WPZ code, 22" x 9" polished painted wheels w/inserts, absolutely identical descriptions on both vehicles showed a significant price difference. One has an option price of $2095 for the wheels and the other is $1695. Any idea why this would be? Also noticed on one vehicle the protection group (code ADB) was $395 and the other $295. Again, same 2019 model year with exact same options. Why would the prices be different on these options?

Thanx guys...

Larry C
Yeah, they increased the prices in September

Redbone1187

Reaction score
Thanx Ulexis - I figured it was something like that. Strange they would increase the prices that quickly after a new model release!

Users who are viewing this thread