5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22" Wheels on the Rebel

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
I think that the 22’s are a bit much, but I’ve always liked a little more sidewall to prevent curb and occasional rock rash. You probably will notice minimal change. I’ve ridden in a Laramie with 22’s back to back with a big horn with 18 steelies and only noticed the difference from leather to cloth, minimal if any road comfort change.

RammaJamma2

Reaction score
Truck.jpg
22x12 TIS 547BM -44 offset with 35x12.5 Ridge Grapplers with a Readylift leveling kit. Decent amount of trimming done but now there's no rubbing. I'd say the ride is the same if not better than stock.

thedream829

Reaction score
I think that the 22’s are a bit much, but I’ve always liked a little more sidewall to prevent curb and occasional rock rash. You probably will notice minimal change. I’ve ridden in a Laramie with 22’s back to back with a big horn with 18 steelies and only noticed the difference from leather to cloth, minimal if any road comfort change.

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably go with 20". Meet in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread