5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22 TRX Electrical issues

TRX22_33

Reaction score
I have a 22 TRX. The last couple of days, I’ve been experiencing some pretty intense electrical issues. My radio goes dark, flashes on and off, windows won’t roll down, only drivers side mirror tilts in, steering wheel buttons don’t work, blind spot unavailable and flashes service required. My u-connect has always thrown an error on the screen that says it needs servicing, that was attended to about 6 months ago at the dealership, but I believe all they did was push software, as that message has never really gone away.. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

TRX22_33

Reaction score
I have a 22 TRX. The last couple of days, I’ve been experiencing some pretty intense electrical issues. My radio goes dark, flashes on and off, windows won’t roll down, only drivers side mirror tilts in, steering wheel buttons don’t work, blind spot unavailable and flashes service required. My u-connect has always thrown an error on the screen that says it needs servicing, that was attended to about 6 months ago at the dealership, but I believe all they did was push software, as that message has never really gone away.. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

Sounds like your 12v battery is on its way out. Should get it checked out.
My gauge reads 12.7 to 14.1 typically,
I believe. Tonight it didn’t happen until about 8 or so minutes into my drive home, once the truck was warmed up.

Users who are viewing this thread