5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'22 Rebel lift kits

meatball416

Reaction score
I've searched around and can't seem to find the info I want. I want a lift for the truck, 3.5" - 4" would be perfect. I don't want anything too big. I want it to be equal front and rear. I actually use my truck to carry things and don't want the back level with the front as it will squat too much with a load. I know that Zone offers a 4", but the front is spacers. (Don't want those). Rough Country offers 3.5" front, but only a 1" spacer for the back. Is my only option to get to separate kits and mix them? I'd rather not spend a fortune on a kit either. Thanks

PS sorry if this has been asked already

Rsone 11

Reaction score
I just had the Eibach pro truck kit installed on my 22’ rebel the truck drives like a dream. I had a 3 inch Fabtech spacer kit and I removed it. This coil over kit from Eibach is night and day compared to it. The truck is sitting 0.8” nose high but once it settles it should be sitting perfectly level. The truck looks level now as it sits the only way you can tell the difference is by actually measuring.

Users who are viewing this thread