5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22 Rebel GT No Night Edition?

Sterno90

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am not at the point of actually ordering my Rebel Yet but just wanted everyone's input and advice. I was playing around with the new 2022 Rebel build your own option and saw that I can not have the GT and Night Edition together.
Why is that? All I want is the blacked-out front and black wheel. as far as I know, it does not affect anything on the truck that the GT package does. Yet if I build a Laramie I have to choose either night edition or sports edition to get the GT package.
I want the GT package for the shifter, CAI and exhaust straight from the factory. along with the other little things.
I also noticed that the GT package does not let you choose the package that has HUD, Rear View camera mirror, and LED stop lamp. again don't know why. Thank you for any input yall are able to provide.

I have attached a few pictures that show what I am referring to. Also in relation to a previous post I saw, I was able to select the advanced safety group that has ACC.

Attachments

• Rebel Build GT no NE.jpg
    Rebel Build GT no NE.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Rebel Build No Tech Group with GT.jpg
    Rebel Build No Tech Group with GT.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 44

mike146

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2022 Rebel yesterday. You can get GT with night, also any other package. I think you lose out on the tow package, but I did not want that. I ordered the brake controller stand alone, did not need any help steering. I was also able to get the Tech Package, advanced safety, level b, rebel 12, etc. Things I did not get were the rambox, mft, or air suspension. I did ask about keeping the GT decals off, but that was not available to do either. Was told about 5 month lead time, so place your order accordingly.

shak3r

Reaction score
Just ordered a 2022 Rebel yesterday. You can get GT with night, also any other package. I think you lose out on the tow package, but I did not want that. I ordered the brake controller stand alone, did not need any help steering. I was also able to get the Tech Package, advanced safety, level b, rebel 12, etc. Things I did not get were the rambox, mft, or air suspension. I did ask about keeping the GT decals off, but that was not available to do either. Was told about 5 month lead time, so place your order accordingly.
What tires does it force u to get when both GT and Night are chosen? It would be appreciated if u post ur build so I can show my dealer this is possible.

shak3r

Reaction score
For the GT pkg I’m most interested in the CAI and console shifter, but paddle shifters r cool. I’ve read ventilated seats are not included on the Rebel (only Laramie) but not sure if true.

Update: Found a window sticker online showing Ventilated Front Seats are included w/ the Rebel GT pkg.

Last edited:

mike146

Reaction score

mike146

Reaction score
I don't mind the waiting too much. Glad I waited to order so that I got everything I wanted. I did try looking online to see if there was one in stock somewhere that had all features I wanted. That was super difficult and always found myself getting something that I didn't want or it was missing a deal breaker item like the 33 gallon fuel tank. So putting in a factory order, getting exactly what I want, makes the waiting part worth while.

And the 10,000 I am saving ordering from Mark Dodge vs local dealer really puts it all over the top.

Good Luck on your order as well.

Gman24

Reaction score
W
WHen i ordered mine in sept. Night edition wasnt available.i too tried to keep gt decal off but couldnt.cheesiest decal i have ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread